Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rant of a frustrated fellow-Hijabi


NOTE: I wrote this piece back when I was still a Muslim. I have, since then, left my religion and do not agree to most or all of what is written here. However, these posts are very much part of my life and helps understand the changes I went through. That's why, I am against deleting them. 

Hijab with seductive looks is utterly ridiculous. It destroys the sole purpose of establishing hijab in the first place. Girls, change your attitude, please. You don't have to be seductive in public to prove that you are beautiful and sexy. Save all your "talents" for that one special person only. Trust me, it will be worth it. 

And a message for the guys, don't judge a girl by her looks or her curves. There's always more to it than meets the eyes.
Sorry if I sound preachy. But it just frustrates me when I see how people are displaying rules of Islam in the wrong light.

May Allah bless us all and guide us through the right path.



No comments:

Post a Comment