Friday, March 17, 2017

Paragraph Sample: Eating waffles for the first time

I had always been a foodie with a sweet tooth. So, when a friend suggested that I try waffles, I was more than delighted. We fixed a date and a restaurant which sold some great waffles in various flavors. On the fixed date, we went to the restaurant and ordered a plate of regular butter waffles with a drizzle chocolate syrup and a generous scoop of vanilla ice-cream. For those of you who don’t know, a waffle is a thick slice of round pastry made with eggs, butter, milk and flour and toasted inside a special pan. Anyways, when the waffles arrived, I was enamored with its rich chocolaty aroma. Moreover, when I took the first bite, I thought I was in heaven. It was very delicious and the chocolate and the vanilla added a burst of flavors to it. I am definitely going to try all the flavors of the waffles available in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment