Saturday, September 16, 2017

How to use MUA Lip Scrub

I recently bought this little kiddo from our local shop, BD Budget Beauty, to help treat my lips. But at home I got a bit confused about how I should apply it. I looked up the internet and it was very difficult to find the process. So, to make it easier for you guys, I decided to write down all the information I gathered from the net.

How to apply

  • Remove lipstick or lip-gel off your lips.
  • Make sure your lips are clean and dry.
  • Apply MUA Lip Scrub on your lips for a few times like regular lipstick.
  • Rub your lips together.
  • Clean the excess product with a cloth and apply your favorite lipstick or just plain simple lip balm.
  • You do not have to wash it with water or any other liquid.
  • It is better to use it every second day instead of daily.

Benefits


  • It removes the dead cells off your lips
  • Plumps up your lips, making it appear fuller.
  • Gives a pinkish glow if regularly used.
  • Removes blackness.


I hope this post was helpful to you guys.  


No comments:

Post a Comment